The Essential Guide to Landlords' Insurance

publication date: Feb 7, 2012
View a Printer Friendly version of this page, allowing you to print the page. Send a summary of this page to someone via email.
If you are looking to rent out your property, having building and contents insurance is essential. Buying buildings and contents insurance from a specialist landlord insurer such as Simple Landlords gives you peace of mind knowing that your property, and your income, is covered should the worst happen.

Oooops! We are so sorry but this page is only available to paying members.

If you work in the property industry and think it would be useful to have easy access to lots of useful residential property statistics (for example an estate agent, letting agent, surveyor, mortgage lender, broker, property investor, removal company, insurer, tax expert) or you are journalist, then why not contact us on 07585 897128 or email and we will chat through how our membership services will be of help to you.

Title for the list of benefits

Our service:

  • Exclusive service to you as a PIP member
  • Accessible from all over the sworld by email or phone
  • Opening hours 9am-5pm, Monday-Friday, excluding UK public holidays
  • Up to 5 enquiries per calendar year, with 30 minutes of research time on each occasion
  • Bespoke answers within 48 hours

The PIP service offers information to help anyone working in, launching into or researching property facts and figures:-
  • Summary of relevant economic data
  • Information from the Office of National Statistics
  • Housing strategies and surveys
  • Bespoke reports, for example, changes in tenure or buy to let landlords
  • Information to help inspire consumer content
  • Bespoke answers to property enquiries

NALS Conference Chair 2016

Kate's Consumer Portal

FREE Buy to Let eBooks

Download a copy of our
Buy to Let Show eBooks
for FREEsimply click on
the image below

Buy to Let Show - download our Buy to Let eBook for FREE